Friday 2 December 2016

My new fave makeup palette!



Who here uses all their makeup before purchasing new makeup... Errr no one!
Why is it we get so excited when we open something new, nothing beats fresh new makeup!!

This week I managed to get hold of the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette called Modern Renaissance, this beauty is now permanent stock so no excuse not to go get it.
I got mine from theeee beauty heaven Sephora!

Look at the cute soft pink casing! I am so excited to get blending with these beautifully pigmented eyeshadows, they are a mixture of matte, shimmer and glitter. The palette opens up and inside you have double ended brush with a mirror, so perfect for on the go.


Its what on the inside that counts...

3 Shimmers :
Antique Bronze
Primavera
Vermeer

11 Mattes :
Buon Fresco
Burnt Orange
Cyprus Umber
Golden Ochre
Love Letter
Realgar
Raw Sienna
Red Ochre
Tempera
Warm Taupe
Venetian Red


I love them all but my particular favourite in this palette has to be Venetian Red a rich pinky red for sassy smokiness which will definitely add a little fire to your eyes! (Bottom row, 5th one along)
There is such a good selection of colours which are easy to blend and are great for every day looks as well as doing a more sultry eye!
I usually wear eyeshadows with a sheen, as you can see this palette is made up of mainly matte shadows but its been fun trying out something different and I am absolutely loving having a matte makeup phase for now. My first Anastasia Beverly Hills purchase (FINALLY) and I am so happy with it.

What do you guys think of this palette? It's my new fave, are there any others I should try?

Much Love,

Nadia xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nadia Saoudi. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig