Monday 3 April 2017

Spring Beauty

The clocks have gone forward, its lighter for longer, and you need to wear sunglasses...Spring is finally here 😍  so what a perfect excuse to treat yourself!

Here are my new Spring favourites:
I have a combination/ dry skin type and struggle to get the perfect foundation, its so hard to get that perfect balance, I want no shine but also want that soft, radiant, model glow! Is that too much to ask?
I decided to give the new Giorgio Armani- Power Fabric Foundation a go after hearing such brilliant things about it. The shade I chose was colour 4.5, which was a lucky online guess and just so happened to be a perfect match!  The foundation truly is beautiful, it is described as a second skin which is exactly how it looked and felt. I feel like it had good coverage and evened out my skin beautifully, but for me it wasn't really a full coverage foundation. It would make a great everyday foundation for a more light weight feel, especially for warmer days. If like me you get dry patches, my top tip would be to make sure you hydrate your skin with a good moisturiser before applying this foundation.

My next purchase from Giorgio Armani Makeup will have to be Power Fabrics famous sister Luminous silk, I really fancy having a more glowy foundation for summer days. 

NYX - Lingerie Liquid Lipstick 

Colour - Push Up

£6.50
NYX is a  fairly new brand to the UK but extremely popular over social media, I just had to try! These liquid lipsticks start of creamy but dry matte in about 5 minutes.
They stay on fairly well and have a great colour range, if you can get to a counter you must try! Only downside, like any matte lip product, is they can be a little drying to the lips so my top tip would be to apply a little bit of lip oil or a balm beforehand. The applicator is a good size so you can apply easily.
Price point is brilliant and will definitely buy another shade, or 2... I want to try Satin ribbon next!


















Oh my god this palette of 5 blushers is such amazing value!! You only pay £49.50 and you get 2 bronzers and 3 blushers - all full size! It also comes with a little brush and you have a great size mirror in the compact.

It has the notorious Hoola in there which is known as the uks number one and by far one of my go to bronzers. Brilliant for an all over bronze or contouring.

A younger sister of Hoola is Hoola lite (new) which is an exclusive preview and doesn't come out until next month. This is a few shades lighter than Hoola and will be great for a softer bronzed look or in the summer as an all over finishing powder when I'm tanned (praying for sun).
Hoola lite will definitely be an ideal bronzer for you guys with fair skin.

Galifornia (also new) is sunshine in a box. A pink peach golden blush which gives your complexion such a glow. This is perfect for that fresh faced beauty look and lovely as an eyeshadow, it also smells amazing, just like summer!

Dandelion is an original favourite for benefit, described as ballet pink perfect on the apple of the cheeks worn alone or with bronzer. A lovely pink for fair skin as its not too blue.

Rockateur is a beautiful pink bronze which again like all of these colours suits all skin tones, you can wear alone or with bronzer but perfect for an evening out with a slight glow to the colour.

30ml - £46
50ml - £62
80ml - £80 
Oh wow, this fragrance has definitely been made and delivered by the Greek gods themselves. It's beautiful and it surely will be my spring signature scent. It's a powdery, sweet Eau de Parfum which really does last all day. I get compliments wherever I go wearing this one, so this is a definite must!


Let me know of any new 'must have' beauty products as I love trying all things new😍

Much Love,

Nadia
x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nadia Saoudi. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig