Wednesday 25 January 2017

January life


                                   


What a great day myself and my lovely friend Victoria had! We did a bit of exploring and stumbled across some wall art, very much reminding me of when I was in Berlin!
First stop pictures, us two obviously can't go anywhere without posing pouting and posting some photos can we now.

Black Coat - Zara (shop similar)
Grey Jumper - ASOS (shop similar)
Boots - Timberland (shop similar)

With our pictures snapped all this hard work called for a spot of lunch, and where else but Bills, one of our favourites!
January is the month for detoxing so Juices go without saying:


Food and catch up with friends is the best therapy for January blues. After food we mooched around the shops stopping at my favourite, Jo Malone, where I had to get Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne my new essential everyday fragrance, so in love <3



30ml - £43
100ml- £86

Whats your new favourite fragrance find?

Much love,

Nadia xxx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nadia Saoudi. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig